I live in Chicago and I'm nuts.
I like games, women, tits, vagina, porn, and tits. Oh, I forgot to say I like tits. So, if you're going to be a cuntloaf about nudity on Tumblr, then you're blogging on the wrong site. Nice to meet you. Now, take off your clothes and cough.
Feel free to ask me random things or maybe submit something. Google+
What we wanted from tumblr:
- no more dumb restrictions on asks
- no more dumb restrictions on text posts
- an actual straightforward PM system
- some way to check if your friends are online would be nice
- gifs to stop freezing for no discernible reason
- maybe get some servers that don’t fall apart so easily
What we got:
- fan mail
- never shutting the fuck up about Missing e, ever
Tumblrmsg is kind of like an advanced ask box but you can invite more people in the convo
Chatlr has been around for some time. It’s a chatroom. Yeah.
All browser extension versions have now reached version 0.3.
The latest update includes stability enhancements as well as the ability to manage add-on updates directly through your browser rather than having to update trough TumblrMSG each time.
If you’re not running a V0.3 extension now, go to TumblrMSG and choose your version to get the latest and greatest.
Don’t worry. TumblrMSG development hasn’t stopped, it has just stalled for a moment as I have moved house and don’t have any internet to send live all the great features that are planned.
- Unlimited messages. No character limits, no messages/hr limits.
- Converse with multiple Tumblr users in a group conversation.
- Threaded messaging. You don’t have to struggle to remember what you were talking about any longer.
- Post your responses to Tumblr as you answer them or after you respond.
Soon to come (when internet returns to me)
- Opt in anonymous messaging.
- Opt in TumblrMSG email alerts
- Enhanced browser extension features and more integration right from within your Tumblr Dashboard.
- Collaborative writing tools.
- Favourites and address books for easily keeping in touch with your closest Tumblr friends.
Give it a try today. TumblrMSG will never spam your blog, never post without your consent and your TumblrMSG account can be deactivated at any time.
I like the idea of getting email alerts.
On the homepage of TumblrMSG (when logged in) there is a link to version 0.1.1 of the TumblrMSG extension.
There was a bug in the last one which loaded the extension on the Tumblr cusomise page meaning that some of the buttons didn’t work.
If you encounter this issue, it means you’re using version 0.1 and should upgrade to fix it.